With so much market disruption, from Covid-19 lockdowns to the Ukraine crisis, the ability for an organisation to change and respond to its environment is more important than ever. But that often means fostering the ability to change internally.
- What are the latest developments and outlooks?
- Incidental or structural changes in the supply chains?
- How to start the cultural shift in your organisation that will make you more adaptable and able to change
- How does data play a role in that shift, and what does a ‘data-driven’ organisation truly looks like?
- How you can start drawing insights from your data to support your change – especially in a world where the usual
- benchmarks have been dissolved by market disruption?
- Rogier Spoel, Senior Policy Manager Air Freight and Ocean Freight at evofenedex
- Dave van Diggele, Business Development Manager for Zencargo in the Benelux
- Wissam Madi, VP of Global Airfreight at Zencargo
This webinar is sponsored by: Zencargo